Sunday, April 16, 2006

One fine typical day

This is what we do almost everyday…

5am: Wake up. Brew coffee. Browse CNN or if necessary, local TVs for hot gossips.

5:45am: Take off. Yes, it’s early. But that’s how we live with otherwise long traffic jam. Read Kompas and the Jakarta Post on the way. Sometimes Aco can’t help blogging, especially if the news freaks him out.

6:30am: Arrive at gym. Light exercise and take showers. (In non-typical day we take off at 6:30, of course after taking shower!).

8:00am: Aco drops me off at my office, then he proceeds to his.

12:00pm: Aco calls me (or the other way around) with standard pickup line: “What’s your eating?”

5:00pm: I call Aco (or the other way around) with: “What time are we leaving?”

7:30-ish-pm (or non-typically 8-9 pm!): Aco picks me up. We stop by for a quick meal.

8:00 pm: Driving home. Traffic jam, almost always.

9:00 or 9:30pm depending on the traffic flow: Arrive at home, exhausted. Take showers. Finish up with the newspapers (or start with weekly magazines if any).

10:00pm: Lazily playing with TV channels. If CSI is on, then it’d be my intro to sleep. Sometimes, this guy Aming beats CSI or Alias (he’s smart and funny), though he obviously would have hard time beating Desperate Housewives.

11:00pm: Aco wakes me up: “Go to bed. Don’t sleep here on the sofa”. By that time he has turned off the TV… He looks tired, too (in non-typical day he can go on with his damn laptop until 1am).

Did I say typical?
Because we have life, too, you know...

No comments: